Difficulty swallowing food after tooth removal, coughing, had laryngospasm

hi dear doctor i am a 28 years male from saudi arabia. i started having diffuclty sollowing food when i first had my tooth fillings. this diffuclity incresed with the growth of my wisdom theeth which have ben removed (4 of them) i always have cough and like to clear my throught. i recently had a larygasspasm i am shay to tell any one about my problemm. i had diffcult time during college because i always feel dizy. i am confissing for the first time in more than 12 years, please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Feb 2016
Why are you confused ?
The probable reason looks to be due to an infection traveled to the throat.
The cough and wish to clear to clear the throat may be due to an allergic problem or ill-treated previous throat infection.
It is always wise to go for a second opinion of an ENT Specialist too.