Difficulty swallowing, feeling lump in the throat. Normal endoscopy report. Any suggestions?

For almost two years, i have had this huge lump of gunk of mucous stuck in the back of my throat or vocal cords where ever.. alls i know is when i swallow its horrendous i can feel it when i swallow, eat, drink, it drives me insane, the only thing i can do to not panic and choke is to try hacking it out, which then makes me gag cuz its soo thick, i do get some of it out, but the lump of gunk never goes away even if i hack out pounds of it for twenty minutes, i cannot take it anymore its soo awful.. i think im making it worst by hacking cuz now once in a while i am getting a slight burning sensation up my throat (acid) from hacking so much all night and day i am damaging my esophagus, not good. when i hack i gag and almost throw up.. the mucous sometimes is clear, sometimes comes out as gel like round balls of yellowish color.. most of the time clear and very THICk - last night before bed i had been out bowling so i resisted the hack, clear the throat thing.. omg when i got home i just hacked once, and this HUGE ball of white like slime came out and the texture was like slime you could stretch it back & forth .. i feel like im going crazy i cannot live this anymore i cannot do it.. i also went to ent, they put the scope down my throat, he saw nothing, but redness, said i would need another test to make sure not gerd, went to gastro, got a endoscopy, was terrified to get it done, and my luck of course, i woke up during the procedure they didnt knock me out enough, but i was out of it, so when i woke up i was disorientated i bolted up right with the huge scope down my throat, (tear my throat all up inside) hurt for 3wks.. (but the hacking mucous issue was already there) but i do think this made it worst.. it seems much worst now the mucous issue. anyway they said looked fine.. redness and swelling. i do not have allergies.. please if you have any thoughts suggestions or cure , please help me , i feel like jumping off a bridge.. sincerely darcy, YYYY@YYYY email if you need it..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013