Difficulty swallowing, chest and back pain, quit smoking due to rapid heart rate. Is it symptom of costochondritis ?

Hi there, i am quite concerned about my health now. I have recently quit smoking due to my rapid heart rate . I have difficulty swallowing , chest and back pain and ER doctor told me i had costochondritis . I began seeing a chiropractor for the issue and it has been helping relieve some of the pain. I am concerned about not being aboe to swallow properly. Is this a symptom of costochondritis? Or should I be more concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012