Difficulty speaking, visited ENTs. Suggestion?

i am 52 years of age and from past 3 month i am finding difficulty in speaking. previously i was under impression that it is due to cough , but i was visited bombay and shown to ENT surgeon with no findings. Now from past 7 days i am admitting in BHU in varanasi UP under neoro physician, they investigated with rare disease and said that the medicine brought from bombay. and now i am not able to speak properly and they said day by dat it is incresing and refered me to DR. B.S.Singhal at Bombay hospital. Please suggest the way.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer
ENT Specialist 's  Response

I am also concerned about you , but it is difficult for me to tell what you have without examining you!! could you please tell the name of the condition they are suspecting and why you have been referred to Dr singhal? maybe then i will be in a better position to help you.