Difficulty speaking, feeling of mucus in middle ear, blocked eustachian tube. What tests to be done?

hi,i am kulbir from india.i have bilateral maxilary polyps in sinuses in 2009 and had one fees surgery in jan2012 and bilateral middle turbinate surgery in nov2012,but my main problem is that i can not speak very well.This is a very serious problem for me and now i feels that large mucus is trapped in my middle ear and my eustachian tube is surely blocked due to thick i wanna ask what are the tests for checking thick mucus in middle ear and blocked eustachian tube.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013