Difficulty sleeping, stress, tiredness, fatigue. Taking adderall, does not make me alert. Causes for lack of sleep?

I have been having a lot of troubles sleeping lately. I am 22 a student and a single mother of a one year old. So I do realize that maybe this is all simply just because I have a lot going on. But I always feel tired, my body constantly feels like I could lay down and fall asleep anywhere. At night even if my daughter sleeps through the night I never do and have a hard time falling asleep- even though my body can t stay awake. I also take adderall on prescription from my psychiatrist and there are times when that doesn t even make me alert. I m wondering if there is something more wrong not allowing me to sleep at anytime and wake up rested- or if it is just because I have so much in my life going on.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012