Difficulty sleeping at night, good sleep during day, moody, unhappy, get angry at people, negative emotions, like to be alone. Cause?

I have a weird sleeping pattern. At night, when I try to sleep, I can t. And sometimes, I just sleep all day. Also, I ve been kinda withdrawn to the world. I think no one can understand me. I get angry at people. I don t listen to what people says. I get really upset and cry. And the major thing is, I don t feel happy at all. At times that I should be happy, I find myself feeling nothing at all. It s like all I feel is negative emotions . I hate explaining things to people. I prefer to be alone. Is this some kind of mental problem?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012