Difficulty remembering names, words, affecting my work. History of back pain. Treatment options?

Hi. I am 33 yrs old male with no significant medical history...apart from a bad back! I ve always found it a little tricky to remember the names of my colleagues in my team, but recently this has become much worse and I am finding it difficult to remember other words too. I work in a technical environment and it is normally within this context that I am having issues. Is this something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
forgetting names is quite normal to some extent .u probably are pre-occupied or being bogged by some other thoughts when u hear these names