Difficulty pulling back penis foreskin. Itching and irritation after having sex

Hi Sir, I am an 33years old married male. I am having difficulty to pull back my penis foreskin from last 15 days after having 6 or 7 seven times sex with my wife. My wife currently is pregnant 6months and having white discharge from vagina . We did not know that we can not have sex while white discharge. After having sex, my penis forskin swollen and got difficulty to pull back. Please advice. I have initially itching and irritation while urinating but now everything is fine except I can not pull back my foreskin. please advice
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012