Difficulty passing stools, itchy anus, pain on passing urine. Taking isabgol for constipation. Treatment?

Hi,Doc!.I m 21 year old Indian female.From 1 week i m not able to pass stool properly.the stool is not hard but a bit loose .after passing stool, my anus starts paining and pains more when i pass urine or when i sit for long time.i also suffer from constipation once every month and so i keep drinking isabgol in order to cure it.i gain fat easily so i mostly eat wheat bread or indian roti and vegetables.I also eat fish and chicken as much as i feel screwed please tell me what food should i eat and do to cure my problem
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, the given history is suggestive of intestinal infection and the possibility of protozoa infection is very likely stop taking "Isabgol" do not exert any force at the time of defecation, if I would be your doctor then I would treat you with the following treatment.
1) Tab Metronidazole 400 mg twice in day for five day
no need to worry about this it would come around soon take care and have nice day.