Difficulty passing stools. Abdominal pain, bloating stomach, difficulty passing gas. Help

sir, i am a 27 years old girl .i have a problem of stool elimination,whenever i pass my stools it always feels as if it is incomplete .i feel the pressure on my anus to pass stool but after the initial passage of stool the passage seems to shut and i m not able to evacuate fully the is very uncomfortable and i feel something in my anus or rectum the whole also is worse when the stools are hard,it becomes difficult to pass & i ve to apply a lot of pressure to pass right side of abdomen also pain slightly after difficult stools.i also have a bloating stomach problem,and sometimes difficulty passing gas.i have got my colonoscopy ,barium test ,blood test,ultrasound done but there was nothing to be found.pls help
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012