Difficulty of breath, swallowing. Throat pain. Cure for symptoms?

heyyy doc... i am 28 yrs old n since 7 yrs ago i suffer from difficulty of breath whenever i get nervous or frightened from anything ...now it is getting much more intense and suffer from difficulty of swallowing n feel like something and pain in my throught whenever i get nervous ...i went to a doctor n told me u r so sensitive but i don't know what to do ..i think this could be panic attacks could the first time i developed this was when a freind of mine died !!! also i feel short of breath when being in an aeroplane ..is there exist any cure for this????
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013