Difficulty in writing due to shaking of hands. What could be the problem?

When I was 17 years and appearing first exam of ISc first semester I felt uneasy to write. It looked that my hand shaking but physically it was not moving. I left exam and failet that paper. Since then I do not feel comfortable. I passed other papers but did not got expected marks. I went to many doctors since some suggested exercise and some medicine. i thought no one knows my problem. once a natural expert suggested me to ignore this problem because it is not a real problem. Since then i did that but problem is problem. Later in life computer helped me to avoid writing. Typing is not moving faster but its okay. I am 50 now. I think there has been lot of development in medical science. But i have not gone to doctor again. Is there any ways that i can know what is happening to me?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Almost 33 years back when you were just 17 years old, you saw the paper of 1st semester and became stupefy.
Frankly accept that you were not known that what is in the paper and answers were beyond your reach.
Sorry , if this thing hurt, because this is the part of your problem and treatment.
You mentioned in your query that your hand was not SHAKING but it was not moving ( no paralysis).
Still you are able to type from that hand so there was no paralysis ( no disease).
From that period onward you are in confusion that there was a disease, actually you were in tension ( stress of examination for low performance) and that was the reason.
Your query is , what is happening to you?
Nothing , you were normal at 33 years ago and also now even at the age 50 years.
Only counselling by a psychiatrist will CURE you.
Hope I have answered your query.
If further any question I will help.