Difficulty in working, have weakness, depression, joint pain, mood swings after taking Throxine. Can I take any other medicine?

1 Month before tsh level was 90 due to lithium . Endo prescribe Throxine tablet.i start eltroxine 1 month before. Getting problem after starting eltroxine, unable to do any type of work, still on bed, feel weakness, joint pain, depression, irregular heart rate, mood swing , pain in bones, Latest Tsh level is 55. any other medication that can escape me from this conditions
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012