Difficulty in walking, shoulder, arm and chest pain. Prescribed with novastat, prodep, BP medicines. How long should these be taken?

My husband recently lost his brother and after some days he could not walk more as he started getting pain in his shoulders arms and right side of chest . I did 2d eco & ECG every thing is normal but doctor has started him prodep 10mg and novastat and blood pressure addditional medicine eritel 40 along with natralax sr which he was taking. How long he should take all these medicines especially I do not want him to be on prodep.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012