Difficulty in walking and co-ordination. Had stroke. MRI showing bilateral perventicular T2 flair hyperintense areas present, cerebral atrophy

my father is 63 years old..due to his difficulty in walking,incoordination movement, stroke and HTN,i go to suggest for MRI test.. findings: of MRI report is bilateral perventicular T2-FLAIR hyperintense areas are seen.faint T2-FLAIR is noted in both ganglio thalamic regions.the lateral and the third venticles are dilated.others are normal. impression: mild central cerebral atropy with bilateral periventricular chronic ischaemic changes. what happen in my father..will he be dead..what can i do.. sir, thanks a lot for your answer..i was visited neurologist..he said that, it is not curable..nobody(neurologist) in the world can treatment for this diseases..he also said that,my father gets to worse gradually..what can i do?please please give me advice..
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012