Difficulty in urine retention, urge to urinate frequently. Ultrasound, urine, culture reports normal. No improvement with ston1 tonic. Further treatment?

sir, i am unable to hold urine and always have the urge to urinate from past 1 month, i am unable to conc. on my work bcoz of this, i have consulted urologist but all my reports ultrasound , urine routine n culture r normal so he had not givn me any antibiotics but the problem still persist , can u help, i was provided with ston1 tonic and a capsule to stop the inconvenience for 5 days but it wasnt helpful for long.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012