Difficulty in urination, fever, dipstick showed WBC, taken antibiotics

Hi, I have had difficulty urinating for quite soom time now. When I go to the restroom I woul have a great need to empty my bladder . I will sit there. For a few until it becomes to uncomfortable and they I have to bear down as if I was having a bowel movement and to completely void again I have to bear down hard. With all of this I have been running a low grade temp 99.8-100.8 everyday. I did see an PA in my Dr.s office who said that the dip stick did show WBCs so she treated me with an ABX for a week which did not help and when I went back she said its time to do a CT scan ., I told the tha I was allergic too the CT inj dye. So instead they did an MRI . When I went to have the test done the tech said only the and was requested and she would not call the office to verify that. I explained this to the office nurse and she was suppose to order an US to check my pelvis . It has now been 3 weeks and still have not recieved an US even though my Sx r still there and temp is going up. Any suggestion. Tx.,
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012