Difficulty in swallowing, reddish and watery eyes, excess saliva, prescribed vitazyme, colic aid. Any suggestions?

Hi, my One and a half month old daughter is having difficulty in swallowing, feeling choked, reddish and watery eyes and seems to b producing excess saliva, showing saliva with bubbles. Is given colic aid (7 drops twice daily)and vitazyme (7 drops three times a day) since last week as prescribed by doctor.is this swallowing discomfort because of these medicines or any other reason.what to do now to relieve her discomfort.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Greetings.
As we can see in your case your baby is having difficulty in swallowing.
What I want to ask is did she have any vomiting episodes. Is she at all breath less.
If not then I think she should do may fine. But in any case a detailed physical examination is a must with good history.
So it's better if you can show it to your doctor.
Hope this helps.