Difficulty in swallowing, painful, can't move neck at all. Headaches, tired and dizzy. What to do ?

Hi, I m 17, 5 8 and around 125 pounds. About two days ago it began getting really tough to swallow , so I thought I just had a sore throat . However, now it is extremely painful and along with that, I can t move my neck at all. I can t look down, up, or to the side without excruciating pain. I think it is the stiffness of my neck that is causing a terrible headache that is not going away either. I ve had headaches before but this is completely different. The amount of pressure in my head makes it feel like a blood vessel is about to pop. I m also very tired and dizzy, and have no appetite at all. I never really get sick, and I don t know what to do. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013