Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, vertigo, headache and have numb face. Cause and cure?

Yes, hi, I ve been to the emergency room and they never gave me a CT scan and I am getting worse for the following --- numbness in face on left side (sometimes right but rarely, always left), difficulty swallowing (really bad, taking protonix 3 times a day), super high liver enzymes, Vertigo (the room is rocking like a boat and I waver), and naseua, some speech problems at times. Only one headache in last month. Swallowing difficulty and facial numbness scares me most.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013