Difficulty in swallowing due to throat tightness, nasal discharge. Need cure

I have had a really tight throat - only on the right side and have trouble swallowing , especially at night and when lying flat. Sometimes during the day the symptoms are there, also. At times I when I sniff, (like to clear my sinuses) I can actually feel drainage flowing down to my throat. I have no trouble breathing or eating - just can t seem to get rid of the tightness. I find it odd that this tightness is only on the right side, not the middle or the left side.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013