Difficulty in swallowing certain foods, feeling of obstruction, does not go down even after swallowing saliva. How can I get rid of this?

Hey, I ve been having this problem for almost all my life, I just have trouble swallowing some foods sometimes liquids and when I m swallowing my saliva sometimes it doesn t go down so I have to try again, and it freaks me out when it doesn t go down, feels like its stuck and so I got to try again, and I was just wondering if there is any solution to this? Is there anyway I can get medical help or treatment for this kind of thing. It s been happening all my life, and It s been a big worry in my life, and It doesn t seem to get any better, I m worrying about this 24/7, and it just really bothers me, so I just really need some help to get rid of this problem I ve been having. Got any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012