Difficulty in swallowing after the removal of wisdom teeth, pressure on the face, can not open the jaw. What to do?

Hi I had my 2 bottom wisdom teeth taken out on plus two other teeth (one which had been broken due to impacted wisdom tooth ) on Monday and everything has been ok until this morning when I woke up with what felt like a swallon gland and pressure in the right side of my face its not painful but its very uncomfortable and i m having trouble swallowing what can I do to heal quicker as I can t eat proper food and I cant open my jaw more than 3cms :(
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012