Difficulty in speaking, tying, occasionally during reading. Normal MRI, EEG, Alzheimer's ruled out, high mercury in Mercury detox. Family history of Alzheimer's. What could be the cause?

Yes. I have trouble speaking at times during the day. I also have trouble typing and reading at times. Like now it is not a problem. I have had an MRI , EEG , tested for Alzheimer s, and did a Mercury detox . All of the tests were normal but my mercury was a little high. I noticed my symptoms after I had my mercury fillings taken out and put back in with mercury. My mother s side of the family has an extreme case of Alzheimer s. Out of 7 children they all had it. My memory is fine. I just have trouble speaking but when I wait for about 5 minutes I can get my words out. Any ideas? Thanks, Leigh
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012