Difficulty in sleeping, sick feeling, blood traces in vomit after excessive alcohol intake. Suggestion?

Hello, i went out on friday night, and my drink got spiked. I only had four drinks before I felt uncontrollably drunk, I black out after finishing my fourth drink, a friend took me home, but i was unable to walk or undress myself to go to bed. When i woke up i didnt feel to bad, bit of a sore head and dodgy stomach but nothing to worry about, but it wasnt untill about four oclock where i start to feel sick, dizzy, really sore head and very tired. so i went to bed, I would up at the back on twelve and i was sick all night long and have been sick all day today as well. I havent been able to sleep. I am worried, but not sure if its worth going to see my doctor about? also, there looks like there is bits of blood in my vomit .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012