Difficulty in sleeping, no sound sleep, tiredness through out the day, lack of concentration, nausea, breathing difficulty, memory loss, bad headache on reading. Is it due to stress?

hello , i just have a few symptoms and i was just wondering what it may be. I havent been able to sleep well for the past week or so, i have diffuclty going to sleep and end up sleeping for around 4-5 hours (wake up and sleep again).. also get really tired throughout the day and am unable to perform my daily tasks. I feel abit of nausea , memory loss and sometimes diffuclty breathing (takiing deep breaths ).. i think it might just be stress but i was wondering if it could be something else cause i get sick (cold or a flue) more than usual. Also yesterday i wasnt able to read or see the laptop screen as i had a very bad headache
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012