Difficulty in sleeping, mild chest and stomach pain, get shallow breathing while sleeping. Reason?

For the past few days I haven t been able to fall asleep until really early in the morning. I slept in my grandmas bed the other night and she told me the next day that I would breathe very shallow and I would sometimes stop breathing for a few seconds. and also I have been having a little bit of chest pain and upper middle pain in my stomach . Can you please give me an idea of whats wrong with me and what I should do. I don t have any insurance right now.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013