Difficulty in sleeping. Have epilepsy. Could the insomnia be due to the temperature change?

Hello, My wife put my bed under the window and I am concerned that it might cause neurologic problems. It doesn t help that I have epilepsy . Also, I have also had alot of trouble sleeping the past few months. Our heads are pretty much on the window sill and the temperature is in the single digets tonight. I insulated the windows but there is still alot of cold air coming in. Is there reason for concern? Can this be a reason for my insomnia and can this affect my epilepsy?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013