Difficulty in reducing weight, embarrassed due to obesity. Diet and exercise tips?

hello doc..i have a problem in reducing weight . .i do diets but after ending that i gain those kilos again and i am fed up from these diets n i am very depressed and i feel so embarrased in parties and in university too because of my obesity .. please help me in reducing my weight .. i am 20 yrs old girl and my weight in 78 kg ..height in 5 3. .i want to be 50 kg pls give me a diet plan and excercise details. thanku
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012