Difficulty in pronouncing words clearing, anxiety while talking before a crowd. How can I overcome this?

I am not able to pronounce some words clearly like words having R, L, D (or I will not be able to pick up the next word if I pronounce this clearly) and also some big words Also my second problem is that I am not able to speak much before a large crowd and my mind does not through me the right words in front of crowd or people who are very senior..
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
This is called performance anxiety.This can be treated by medication like anxiolytics, beta blockers (metoprolol) etc.I suggest to meet physician for further management.Nothing to worry.Hope this helps.Take care.