Difficulty in penile retraction after fungal infection. Advised with norflox. Suggestions?

Hello SIR , i once had bacterial or fungal ( probably ) infection in my penis skin . Consulted dermatologist , but is anti bacterial medicine didnt worked and at that time my fore skin became tight , i was unable to retract , for 10 days , then i consulted physician , he advised me norflox which treated me 80 percent of retraction problem. again after 20 or 25 days my fore skin became tight n i can only retract when my penis is at its minimum size. even a slight erection unables me retract foresking
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013