Difficulty in penile foreskin retraction. White patches on the skin. Any other treatment than circumcision?

hi sir this is sham, age 26, m having a problem with my fore skin. before 1 yr it used hardly retract back but it never created any problem. but from 1 yr.. the walls of fore skin got thickened and not at all retracting back. m even experiencing too much itching underneath the foreskin . small white patches developed on the penis area and its not spreading. itching also doesn t appear to be all the time. but once it starts it will be very heavy. if i rub that area harder it will stop within a while and don t know when it will start again. i never had any sexual life till now. so please suggest some solution for my foreskin retraction ( i dont want get circumcised) and itching underneath my foreskin.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013