Difficulty in passing urine, takes longer than usual to urinate, swollen vaginal lips, bumps on inner labia. What could this be?

Hi I am a 21 year old women. I ve been having a hard time peeing the past month. I can eventually pee it just takes longer than normal for me to urinate... Also I noticed that earlier today the inside of lips in my vagina are somewhat swollen, burn a little when I pee and have a bunch of tiny red bumps on my inner labias. What could this be? This is the 2nd time my vagina labias have swollen up like this. Is it an STD? One of my ex boyfriends said he might have had herpes .... Plus I am an escort for a living so I feel like my risk of catching an STD is dramatically increased.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012