Difficulty in passing urine, odour and blood in urine, feeling cold, water with sodium bicarbonate, UTI?

Hello, I am a male aged 36 and have a difficulty in passing urine, the urine has an odor , and is bloody. My wife does have a UTI , so I believe that my symptoms are also related to a UTI. However, i am feeling vey cold? Its 12 midnight and will be heading to the doc in the morning, what can i do to keep warm, and also should i be concerned. I have drank lots of water together with some soda bicarbonate . Please advice. Thanks Hussein
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012