Difficulty in passing stools, pain in lower back and sinus blocked. Family history of stomach ulcer and cancer. Is it life threatening?

Hi over the past week iv been finding it very difficult to pass stool , and have been producing a (as in 1 or 2) small pea size drop when trying to re-leave myself accompanied with a orange y red jelly like gunk.. :( i also have pain in my lower back and sides radiating up towards my heart, a cough and fever have since developed (last couple day s) Sinus s are also blocked what can i do? Due to a social phobia i can t talk to stranger s aka, My doc... Most people don t understand this but i would need too be dying before going to a emergency room etc, Please Please, Help what can i do re-leave my self What is this? Is this life threatening? Im 20., And also have a family history of stomach ulcer s and a inherited faulty cancer gene .. Im scared.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013