Difficulty in passing stools, holding pressure of urine to clear stools. Is it due to alcohol?

Many problems are appearing now a days. All I can t explain bcoz they R a lots of. Main problem unsatishfied stool & urine . I can t sleep @ night for a long long time. Last 7-8 yrs I was drinking every nit. And at morning I was drinking a lot of water every day & holding the pressure of urine for clear my stool, but there was no result. Now im trying to leave the ha habit of brink but I can t sleep. My life is going like hell. I m 29 year old male.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013