Difficulty in passing stools due to tightness around butt-hole, severe stomach pain. Help?

I feel like i have to poop , but the muscles around my butthole feel tight so i cant poop. I know i have to becuz when i touch down there , i can feel it from the outside that it s pushing on my hole. Everytime i do go i have to strain soo much , even when the poop is normal and soft.. And laxatives don t work , they only make me cramp and my stomach hurt a lot. What can i do to make me poop? I ve always been constipated.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012