Difficulty in moving, feet hurts, toes of left foot feel numb. Had hysterectomy. Any reasons ?

I had a hysterectomy a year or more prior to having difficulties with walking. When I stand up I have difficulty moving some times very painful, next my feet hurt when stepping up and my toes left foot feel they like they are numb and I feel pain when walking. I have a corn or at least thats what I think it is and athletes foot which I have never had before. I am 52 and female. Exercise helps at times and other times i am more sore after exercising. Any answers?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012