Difficulty in maintaining erection, lack of interest in sex due to dysfunction, symptoms of low testosterone, never experienced nocturnal ejaculations. Prescribed cialis. What is the cause?

I am a 28 year old male in relatively good health not taking any medication (except one to help with my condition). I have been suffering from the inability to maintain an erection during sex. I have also had trouble maintaining interest in having sex and get distracted easily causing me to loose my erection. I went to a urologist and he did a testosterone test and said that a 526 total testosterone for my age was ok and prescribed me cialis 20mg. The cialis works great but I am not wanting to be on drugs the rest of my life and would like to figure out what is going on. I read the information on low testosterone and all of the symptoms seem to fit. I am tired all the time even though I get 7-9 hours of sleep every night, I have weighed the same as I did when I graduated high school (220 ish pounds) and even though I exercise and eat better I do not seem to loose weight. I can never remember waking up with an erection in my life (unless I am on cialis) or having nocturnal ejaculations. I just would like to find out what is going on and if you might be able to help me!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012