Difficulty in losing weight, taking dostinex for high prolaction. Are Via ananas diet pills safe?

Hi, I am 47 years old (married), 158 cm and 90 pounds and I have no medical history. I am trying to lose weight but it is extremely difficult for me. I went to a dietician and followed a number of diet systems. But, I hardly lost some weight, although I do exercise every day. My doctor asked me to do some medical analyses but everything is ok my glands are active. The only thing is that I have an elevated Prolactin‏ and I am taking dostinex. I heard about Via Ananas diet pills . Is it safe? Do you recommend it or recommend any other diet pills?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012