Difficulty in losing virginity, want to conceive. Is it advisable to use emla cream or xylocaine jelly to numb vagina?

hi, im finding it really difficult to loose virginity because of the pain so I was thinking whether it would be agood idea to either use emla cream or xylocaine jelly to numb the vagina so that i dont feel the pain and loose my virginity successfully as I really want ababy now and have been married for 5 months and still have not had sex with my husband. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
I can understand your concers
Your married 5 months back and still you have not undergone successful intercourse

What is more important during sex is how much your relaxed.
If your fully reaxed vagina can provide enough lubrication for penetration and there is no need for artifial luberication

Second important thing is how much comfortable your with your partener.
If your comfortable with your partener andd relaxed ,don't have fear of pain during sexual intercourse, then there is no need for artificial lubrication.

However ther is no harm in using local application xylcaine jully for lubrication . xylocaine jully will
provide lubrication as well as blunt the pain of first penetration
.
After few applications, you will not reqire xylocaine jully.

Hope i answered your question
Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
I can understand your concers

.

Hope i answered your question