Difficulty in looking up, MRI showed bubbles in mid-brain, suggested repeating MRI after a year. Advice?

Hello wife had hydrocephalus and was operated in 2008 and the shunt is working fine. However, in the recent past months, she had difficulty in looking up. I consulted with a Neuro and he suggested that I do a MRI he felt it is to do with mid brain as it controls the eye movements. The MRI Report showed that there are 3-4 soap bubbles/small grapes in the mid brain and the Neuro doctor could not explain what these are. He had suggested that I wait for a year and do one more MRI to see if the bubbles go away or increase in number....not sure what to do
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012