Difficulty in lifting heavy objects, severe nerve pains on legs, arms and base. Cause of condition?

Hi Stephen. My name is Sapphire postel, from Waiheke island. I am looking for answers to why I have this ongoing problems with my ligaments. Like I cant lift anything too heavy, go kayaking or I will know about it with horrible nerve pains down my legs, or arms the base of my neck . Its so depressing and debilitating.Would you know what to do about this as far as supplements exercise, please let me know what this condition is calledIt just cant be old age, I am only 54
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013

Nerve pain in legs and hand usually result from nerve compression in back bone. As you are of 54 years, it is common at this age group. I'll suggest you to go for MRI of cervical and lumbar region to find out level of nerve compression. If it is less than medication and physiotherapy alone can improve your condition else surgery will be needed.

2 users find this helpful