Difficulty in impregnation, have azoospermia. Advised to go for sperm donation, adoption. Is opting for sperm donation advisable?

Hello Dr I have the problem for my husband. We are married 3 years. Still, the problem for baby. My husband sperm count is 0( Azoospermia ). so we are tried so many doctors. They are said to me, only for the two options 1. sperm donor 2. adoption. But i am totaly confused and i am mentally disturbed, Which is the best option i choose ? and , is there is any problem for sperm donor option in future? Tell me dr. Please
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012