Difficulty in impregnating, have low sperm count. How can I increase it?

hello sir i am j.venkatesan 29 yrs old i got married one year before but still now i am not having kid.. first time when i checked my spem count was 24% and dr shanthi given me tablets for 3 months after 3 months again i checked my sperm count it was 22%and dr shanthi again given the tablet ubi Q 100 and again after 15 days i checked my sperm count it was 15% it was reducing... wats the problem... wat to do increases my sperm count..? and which doctor i want to consult..? tell me sir please...
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012