Difficulty in hearing post a clump of wax got pushed in. Will hearing loss be permanent?

I was cleaning my ear with a qtip last night and it felt like there was a big clump of wax that got pushed in deep. I can t hardly hear out of it now. I used some ear wax drops this morning and when that didn t help I went to the urgent care. The doctor said she doesn t see anything and that going to the ER probably won t do me any good. She suggested an ENT to see but they aren t open til tomorrow. Should I be worried that this hearing loss will be permanent?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012