Difficulty in hearing from one ear, have plugged ear with light buzzing sound. No improvement with ciprodex, prednisone. Worrisome?

Hello, I am unable to hear from my right ear all of sudden when I woke up in the morning I got it checked in urgent care, and found that ear was clean with no wax or other things. Doctor gave me an atibiotic eardrop( ciprodex )and prednisone 20 mg 3 tablets.... but even after 3 days I ahve no improvement. I feel that my ear is plugged and can hear slight buzzing sound. I m scared. please help.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012