Difficulty in having erection. Stress related? what are the causes?

Hi.. Im 24yrs old, Male, Travel agent in Malaysia. Single but I have girlfriend... I used to have normal sex life that i used to.. I change my new job and finally travel to meet my girlfriend recently. But when we about to have sex, I don reli feel my panis or any sign of erection like last time.. when I hug her last time, my panis will react.. but this time, the feeling is very low.. and it tend to be very soft.. May I know what happened or any specialist that i should visit if I planning to consult a doctor ?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012