Difficulty in having bowel movement, difficulty in sitting on butt, stomach cramps, vaginal bleeding post hysterectomy. Suggestion?

I had a hysterectomy 2weeks ago in I can t have a bowel movement . Ive took ever kind of xlax drink castor oil stool softener . I can t sit down on my butt the pain goes right up to my stomach . I m have stomach pain n cramps it feels like my intestine r twisting , in now started vagail bleeding ! I don t know what to do , what should I do this is horrible ! Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013